- Head Contractor: the client appoints our company to handle the management of the construction project.
- Lump Sum: the contract is tendered. Following negotiation, the contract is awarded to us.
- Construction Management: In this scenario the terms are negotiated and a fixed fee is charged to cover preliminaries, overheads and profits.
Professional Service For Retail Shop Fitouts in Sydney
Millions upon millions of dollars are spent every year on making retail units look good. Customers who enter a newly refurbished shop are more likely to feel comfortable or inspired to spend than if they are to walk through a store that is looking old and tired. Whether it is for rebranding or a simple rejuvenation of the shop fittings, those who invest in new retail shop fitouts in Sydney are likely to reap rich rewards.
However, not every shop can afford huge budgets that multinationals throw out their stores, and even with the potential return that comes from a new fitout, there is an understandable nervousness about investing. On the other hand, spend too little on your refurbishment, and you are likely to receive only poor-quality fittings and bad workmanship, not to mention slow service which can cost you profits and time.
A Refit Retail Shop Fitouts Tailored to Your Shop
With decades of experience of working with retail shops and supermarkets in Sydney, retail fitouts we deliver can create a welcoming and inspiring atmosphere for your customers. We understand how important it is that your staff are comfortable and able to navigate your shop easily so they can maximise sales. Above all, we know how to create a safe and hygienic environment so you can offer a service that is the highest of post-pandemic standards.
When you’ve brought us on, we will look at the specific requirements of the project, including your budget, safety requirements, time constraints, and your branding. We’ll collaborate with you on the project every step of the way, and we will get to know your business in and out, including:
- Storage requirements – how much of it you need, how much of it you will need in future, and what kind of materials you will need to store.
- Brand identity – colour schemes, logos, upholstery requirements or artwork you might want as part of the project.
- Customer flow – an essential part of how your customers will use the shop, accessibility, and queueing.
- Temperature control needs – whether there are any goods that need to be stored at a particular temperature or atmosphere.
- Display fittings needed – how you want to use the space to show off your best products, areas for point-of-sale, shelving etc.
Ours is an individual approach to retail fitouts in Sydney, so we know that no two shops are the same. You’ll find that we ask a lot of questions and will offer you a lot of feedback and ideas. We want your refit to reflect your company and your brand.
Call or Message Us Today For the Quality Retail Shop Fitouts in Sydney!
With a team of highly qualified, highly experienced professionals and access to all kinds of tradespeople involved with the refurbishment of commercial properties, we have become one of the most trusted retail fitout services in Sydney. If you want to get some idea of how we have helped our clients in the past, take a look at our testimonials section and see some of the kind feedback we have been left over the years.
When you’re ready to join our growing community of retail companies who regularly use our service, simply head over to our contact page, and fill in a few details about your company, premises, and vision for your refit. We also specialise in restaurant fitouts, commercial refurbishments, commercial shop fitouts, office fitouts & much more, We’ll get started straight away on some ideas specifically for you – all you need to do is call or message us today!
- Design and Construct: BTF Projects works in partnership with qualified designers / architects who meet the requirements of the clients
- Integrated Projects: This involves saving time and money and delivering the project with base building works and fit out projects
- New Office fit out
- Office Refurbishment
- Office make good
- All types of educational Institution new and refurbishment requirements
- New and Refurbishments to Pubs, Clubs and restaurants
- Retail fit out
- Retail roll out programs
- Base building upgrades and refurbishment
- Integrated Projects.