- Head Contractor: the client appoints our company to handle the management of the construction project.
- Lump Sum: the contract is tendered. Following negotiation, the contract is awarded to us.
- Construction Management: In this scenario the terms are negotiated and a fixed fee is charged to cover preliminaries, overheads and profits.
Need an Office Fitout for Your Sydney-Based Business?
If so, then you’re in luck! Our team at BTF Projects specialise in bringing the dreams of our Sydney-based customers for their office fitouts into reality. We provide the highest quality of customer service and final products for prices that don’t break the bank and are happy to work with you closely to ensure that you get exactly what you’re paying for. So, why not get in touch with us today to find out what we can do for you? You can do so by calling us on 0408 630 936, emailing us at email@example.com, or by filling in the contact form on our website. We look forward to working with you.
What to Consider Before an Office Fit-Out?
Before you begin making decisions regarding your office fit out in Sydney, it’s important that you take some things into account. Our team at BTF Projects will be on hand to assist with these decisions when you begin working with us, but we do recommend that you spend some time considering factors such as:
- Why do you need a new office space? The most important question you can ask yourself when it comes to your fit out is why exactly you are choosing to do it. Are you in need of more space for your employees? Are you going through a rebranding? Is it simply because you are moving to a new building and need to make it feel like home? Whatever the case may be, it’s important to understand it now, as it will impact your choices greatly further down the line.
- Are you planning for the future? When thinking about a new office space, it’s easy to get caught up in the short term without putting much thought into the future. However, planning for the future and giving yourself room to expand is important. You don’t want to be in a position in a few years where you need to expand once again and are forced to completely move offices because your current space does not allow the upgrade.
- Will your business be able to keep running during the fit out? If your current plan of action brings your company to a grinding halt whilst your fit out is taking place, then you may want to consider alternative options. For example, could your employees work from home during the duration of the project? If not, is there a temporary office space that you could rent out to accommodate the disturbance?
- What is your budget? Having your budget calculated ahead of time, before you start speaking to fit out companies, will ensure that you do not find yourself paying more than your comfortable with. It’s also a good idea to get a comprehensive quote, with a full breakdown of prices, from the companies you are speaking to before you agree to any work being done. That way, you can be sure of exactly what you’re paying for before you hand over any money.
Our Team can Take the Pressure off You During Your Fit Out
An office fit out can be an arduous, time consuming, and stressful process if the right steps aren’t taken from the very beginning. That’s where we come in. With our expertise, experience, and passion for our work, you will have peace of mind that everything will be taken care of when it comes to the office fit out in Sydney. We provide office fitout services throughout Sydney including Western Sydney, Newcastle, Parrmatta & Liverpool, So Get in touch with us today to get started!
- Design and Construct: BTF Projects works in partnership with qualified designers / architects who meet the requirements of the clients
- Integrated Projects: This involves saving time and money and delivering the project with base building works and fit out projects
- New Office fit out
- Office Refurbishment
- Office make good
- All types of educational Institution new and refurbishment requirements
- New and Refurbishments to Pubs, Clubs and restaurants
- Retail fit out
- Retail roll out programs
- Base building upgrades and refurbishment
- Integrated Projects.