- Head Contractor: the client appoints our company to handle the management of the construction project.
- Lump Sum: the contract is tendered. Following negotiation, the contract is awarded to us.
- Construction Management: In this scenario the terms are negotiated and a fixed fee is charged to cover preliminaries, overheads and profits.
Professionally Managed, Beautifully Designed Commercial Shop Fitouts in Sydney
Keeping a business running is no small feat, but the process of building one can be even more stressful. We don’t just mean the laying of brick and mortar, the concrete foundations, the steel beams and supports, and all the wood, glass, insulation, and furnishing involved in the actual construction; we mean securing a strategic locale, designing an appealing structure, and managing its raising from the ground up, from foundation to roof. If you’re new to the process or new to the city or country, how do you even begin to look for professionals? Where do you find gifted designers and architects to handle your location’s style? Which contractors are best suited for its construction? Who can you hire that will respect your budget and meet your deadlines?
BTF Projects can answer all those questions and more for you. We at BTF Projects are professionals involved in construction since 1997 and project management since 2007; over the years, we’ve refined our network, approaches, and services to bring you the most versatile and dependable construction management in the business. Our specialities include industrial fitouts, retail shop fitouts, restaurant fitouts, educational, hospitality, and commercial construction, and we offer various levels of counsel, management, and assistance depending on your needs, preferences, and specifics. If you’re looking for seasoned experts to help you materialize your commercial shop fitout in Sydney, you’ve just found them.
Our Types of Commercial Shop Fitout Services in Sydney
To get the sharpest, most presentable fit, a tailor jots down all your unique measurements and adjusts accordingly; we operate the same way with our customers. You might be new to interior construction and refurbishment, or this might be your sixth location and each of these benefits from a different level of involvement.
So, BTF Projects offers several different service packages for its clients, including but not limited to:
- Lump Sum: You’ve done your research; you’ve found your experts, got the appropriate quotes, and you’re ready to hand over the budget to contractors who can make it happen. With little more than a bit of negotiation, we’re happy to accept the contract and complete the job for not a penny more than specified.
- Integrated Projects: You might be an entrepreneur, which means the sooner you get to the money-making stage of your plans, the better. With an integrated projects delivery, or IPD, we work with you as well as any designers, architects, and contractors you may already have or that we’ve procured as one team, looking to maximize efficiency. This service is invaluable if you’re looking to get a job done quickly and with a collective signoff from every specialist at each stage.
- Design and Construct: You have requirements and guidelines you want to be met for your business, and you’re looking for industry professionals to meet them with practicality and elegance. BTF Projects has worked with many designers and architects over our career, and we can find the perfect ones for your project. Once you’ve agreed they’re suitable for the job, we work with them to manage the project appropriately.
These are just some of our services; check out the “Services” tab above to see a full list!
Reach Out Now to Put Your Commercial Shop Fitout Project in Trustworthy Hands
We’re proud of the help we’ve offered in the past; as listed in our “Portfolio” section, we’ve overseen plenty of commercial shop fitouts in Sydney before, and we’ll give yours the same level of dedication. To get in touch, you can call us at +61408630936 or write to or visit our offices at Unit 7E 17-31-Sunnyside Ave Caringbah NSW 2229.
- Design and Construct: BTF Projects works in partnership with qualified designers / architects who meet the requirements of the clients
- Integrated Projects: This involves saving time and money and delivering the project with base building works and fit out projects
- New Office fit out
- Office Refurbishment
- Office make good
- All types of educational Institution new and refurbishment requirements
- New and Refurbishments to Pubs, Clubs and restaurants
- Retail fit out
- Retail roll out programs
- Base building upgrades and refurbishment
- Integrated Projects.