- Head Contractor: the client appoints our company to handle the management of the construction project.
- Lump Sum: the contract is tendered. Following negotiation, the contract is awarded to us.
- Construction Management: In this scenario the terms are negotiated and a fixed fee is charged to cover preliminaries, overheads and profits.
We can Take Care of Your Sydney Office Refurbishment
Whether you are needing to make extra space, rejuvenate a stale working environment, make way for new technology, or modernise for better cost efficiency and improved sustainability, refitting your office is a large undertaking. You will need to consider not only how much money you are prepared to spend on it but what the return will be as well. You need to ask: how much is a recalibrated and refreshed office space worth?
It is one of the most important considerations when looking for Sydney office refurbishments, and as with all things, you are not always guaranteed the best quality fittings, especially if you are not prepared to invest. Time is also a factor in this instance, and an office re-fitter that asks you to close down operations as they work is asking you to give up potential productivity.
Quality Assured Total Project Management
BTF Projects was formed in 2007 to offer a complete service regarding commercial and office refurbishment in Sydney. Our team is made up of individuals who all draw from many years of extensive experience in refurbishment in all kinds of industries. We are passionate about offering a flexible, adaptable approach to your refit, putting the spirit of collaboration at the core of our offer.
With our help, your refurbishment will maximise your productivity, adhere to new governing guidelines regarding environmental impact and sustainability and fall into line with the health and safety framework that has grown following the global pandemic. In collaboration with you, will cure it the perfect office space, and we’ll look at aspects of the premises like:
- Upholstery design
- Temperature control
- Storage facilities
- Adaptability to emerging office trends
- Capacity for new equipment and portable appliances
- Light management and ambience
- Sustainability measures.
All of the above, we have found, are vital to fostering employee engagement and building productivity. No one knows your team as you, which is why we will always come back to you every step of the way to make sure that we are delivering what you and your company desire. As an industry-leading service in interior design, we have impeccable standards when it comes to contractors. We’ll look at local, Australian owned and run businesses to help you with your refit, all of whom will be vetted for the highest standards. Contractors we enlist will include:
- Quality-assured designers
- Accredited Architects
- Professionally trained carpenters, electricians and plumbers.
In selecting our workers, materials and equipment, we will look closely at your budget, schedule and safety requirements and ensure that we are keeping as close to these as possible. What’s more, we will strive to keep disruption to your business to an absolute minimum, so you needn’t worry about loss of profits for the sake of your refit.
Get in touch Today!
Whatever the requirements of your workplace, when you enlist our support, you can be sure of the very best office refurbishment services in Sydney. But don’t just take our word for it – take a look at some of the wonderful feedback we’ve got from our clients over the years on our testimonials section of the website. We’ve worked with some of the biggest names and biggest brands in Australia and are proud to have delivered some amazing projects over the years!
We can also help you in small office fitouts, new office fitouts, interior fitouts & much more. To see how we can help you with your office refit today, simply fill in a few details on our contact page, let us know about your vision or requirements, and we’ll get started on some ideas for you straight away! Call us now.
- Design and Construct: BTF Projects works in partnership with qualified designers / architects who meet the requirements of the clients
- Integrated Projects: This involves saving time and money and delivering the project with base building works and fit out projects
- New Office fit out
- Office Refurbishment
- Office make good
- All types of educational Institution new and refurbishment requirements
- New and Refurbishments to Pubs, Clubs and restaurants
- Retail fit out
- Retail roll out programs
- Base building upgrades and refurbishment
- Integrated Projects.