- Head Contractor: the client appoints our company to handle the management of the construction project.
- Lump Sum: the contract is tendered. Following negotiation, the contract is awarded to us.
- Construction Management: In this scenario the terms are negotiated and a fixed fee is charged to cover preliminaries, overheads and profits.
A Professional Team for Small Office Fitouts in Sydney
Hiring a professional team for your office fitout is important for several reasons. You want to be sure that you are going to get the best service and final product without spending a fortune. That’s where we come in. We are BTF Projects, an Australian-based company who specialise in delivering the perfect office for each and every one of our customers. Whether you are a large business in need of a more extensive project, or a smaller company looking for a small office fitout in Sydney, why not get in touch with us today to find out what we can do for you?
Why Hire a Professional Team for Your Sydney Office Fitout?
In today’s age, it seems that there is a way to do everything yourself after a quick education online. However, there are some things about small office fitouts that a professional team should still be consulted and employed to carry out, such as an office fitout, due to various health and safety risks, law compliances that need to be followed, and expertise that is only built up over several years of operation. So, what are the advantages of hiring a professional team?
1. They will oversee the project management entirely.
The process of an office fitout is an intensive, time-consuming process. If you attempt to tackle it alone, you may find yourself overwhelmed with the task, especially if you don’t have experience in the realm of project management. A professional team, such as ours right here at BTF Projects, will oversee the project entirely from start to finish, allowing you to stay focused on ensuring that your business is running effectively.
2. They will bring a significant amount of expertise in different areas.
Did you know that there are laws that you must comply with when designing and building a new space that people will work in? Are you aware of the health and safety protocols that need to be followed? Do you know how to ensure that no money or time is wasted during your fit out? All of these questions are ones that are answered when you have put a significant amount of time into the task of office fitouts, which is why it’s beneficial to bring on a team that has already acquired this expertise.
3. They can bring a new, professional perspective to your plans.
When a team has worked with an abundance of different companies in designing their spaces, they will have picked up knowledge about what will work and what will not work. Therefore, having such a team bring a new perspective to your plans will prevent you from making any avoidable mistakes that may cost you greatly in the long run.
I’m Convinced! How can I Get in Touch with You?
We’re thrilled to hear that you would like to work with us! To get started, all you have to do is get in contact so that our team can start bringing your process to reality. Remember, whether it’s a large project for your Sydney-based company or a small office fitout, you can rely on BTF Projects to get the job done! We also specialise in office fitouts in Newcastle, office fitouts in Liverpool, office fitouts in North Sydney, office fitouts in Western Sydney & other major areas across Sydney.
- Design and Construct: BTF Projects works in partnership with qualified designers / architects who meet the requirements of the clients
- Integrated Projects: This involves saving time and money and delivering the project with base building works and fit out projects
- New Office fit out
- Office Refurbishment
- Office make good
- All types of educational Institution new and refurbishment requirements
- New and Refurbishments to Pubs, Clubs and restaurants
- Retail fit out
- Retail roll out programs
- Base building upgrades and refurbishment
- Integrated Projects.