- Head Contractor: the client appoints our company to handle the management of the construction project.
- Lump Sum: the contract is tendered. Following negotiation, the contract is awarded to us.
- Construction Management: In this scenario the terms are negotiated and a fixed fee is charged to cover preliminaries, overheads and profits.
Professional Service For Retail Shop Fitouts in Sydney
Millions upon millions of dollars are spent every year on making retail units look good. Customers who enter a newly refurbished shop are more likely to feel comfortable or inspired to spend than if they are to walk through a store that is looking old and tired. Whether it is for rebranding or a simple rejuvenation of the shop fittings, those who invest in new retail shop fitouts in Sydney are likely to reap rich rewards.
However, not every shop can afford huge budgets that multinationals throw out their stores, and even with the potential return that comes from a new fitout, there is an understandable nervousness about investing. On the other hand, spend too little on your refurbishment, and you are likely to receive only poor-quality fittings and bad workmanship, not to mention slow service which can cost you profits and time.
A Refit Retail Shop Fitouts Tailored to Your Shop
With decades of experience of working with retail shops and supermarkets in Sydney, retail fitouts we deliver can create a welcoming and inspiring atmosphere for your customers. We understand how important it is that your staff are comfortable and able to navigate your shop easily so they can maximise sales. Above all, we know how to create a safe and hygienic environment so you can offer a service that is the highest of post-pandemic standards.
When you’ve brought us on, we will look at the specific requirements of the project, including your budget, safety requirements, time constraints, and your branding. We’ll collaborate with you on the project every step of the way, and we will get to know your business in and out, including:
- Storage requirements – how much of it you need, how much of it you will need in future, and what kind of materials you will need to store.
- Brand identity – colour schemes, logos, upholstery requirements or artwork you might want as part of the project.
- Customer flow – an essential part of how your customers will use the shop, accessibility, and queueing.
- Temperature control needs – whether there are any goods that need to be stored at a particular temperature or atmosphere.
- Display fittings needed – how you want to use the space to show off your best products, areas for point-of-sale, shelving etc.
Ours is an individual approach to retail fitouts in Sydney, so we know that no two shops are the same. You’ll find that we ask a lot of questions and will offer you a lot of feedback and ideas. We want your refit to reflect your company and your brand.
Professionally Managed, Beautifully Designed Commercial Shop Fitouts in Sydney
Keeping a business running is no small feat, but the process of building one can be even more stressful. We don’t just mean the laying of brick and mortar, the concrete foundations, the steel beams and supports, and all the wood, glass, insulation, and furnishing involved in the actual construction; we mean securing a strategic locale, designing an appealing structure, and managing its raising from the ground up, from foundation to roof. If you’re new to the process or new to the city or country, how do you even begin to look for professionals? Where do you find gifted designers and architects to handle your location’s style? Which contractors are best suited for its construction? Who can you hire that will respect your budget and meet your deadlines?
BTF Projects can answer all those questions and more for you. We at BTF Projects are professionals involved in construction since 1997 and project management since 2007; over the years, we’ve refined our network, approaches, and services to bring you the most versatile and dependable construction management in the business. If you’re looking for seasoned experts to help you materialize your commercial shop fitout in Sydney, you’ve just found them.
Our Types of Commercial Shop Fitout Services in Sydney
To get the sharpest, most presentable fit, a tailor jots down all your unique measurements and adjusts accordingly; we operate the same way with our customers. You might be new to interior construction and refurbishment, or this might be your sixth location and each of these benefits from a different level of involvement.
So, BTF Projects offers several different service packages for its clients, including but not limited to:
- Lump Sum: You’ve done your research; you’ve found your experts, got the appropriate quotes, and you’re ready to hand over the budget to contractors who can make it happen. With little more than a bit of negotiation, we’re happy to accept the contract and complete the job for not a penny more than specified.
- Integrated Projects: You might be an entrepreneur, which means the sooner you get to the money-making stage of your plans, the better. With an integrated projects delivery, or IPD, we work with you as well as any designers, architects, and contractors you may already have or that we’ve procured as one team, looking to maximize efficiency. This service is invaluable if you’re looking to get a job done quickly and with a collective signoff from every specialist at each stage.
- Design and Construct: You have requirements and guidelines you want to be met for your business, and you’re looking for industry professionals to meet them with practicality and elegance. BTF Projects has worked with many designers and architects over our career, and we can find the perfect ones for your project. Once you’ve agreed they’re suitable for the job, we work with them to manage the project appropriately.
These are just some of our services; check out the “Services” tab above to see a full list!
Reach Out Now to Put Your Commercial & Retail Shop Fitout Project in Trustworthy Hands
With a team of highly qualified, highly experienced professionals and access to all kinds of tradespeople involved with the refurbishment of commercial properties, we have become one of the most trusted retail fitout services in Sydney. If you want to get some idea of how we have helped our clients in the past, take a look at our testimonials section and see some of the kind feedback we have been left over the years.
We’re proud of the help we’ve offered in the past; as listed in our “Portfolio” section, we’ve overseen plenty of commercial shop fitouts in Sydney before, and we’ll give yours the same level of dedication. To get in touch, you can call us at +61408630936 or write to or visit our offices at Unit 7E 17-31-Sunnyside Ave Caringbah NSW 2229.
When you’re ready to join our growing community of retail companies who regularly use our service, simply head over to our contact page, and fill in a few details about your company, premises, and vision for your refit. We also specialise in restaurant fitouts, commercial refurbishments, commercial shop fitouts, office fitouts & much more, We’ll get started straight away on some ideas specifically for you – all you need to do is call or message us today!
- Design and Construct: BTF Projects works in partnership with qualified designers / architects who meet the requirements of the clients
- Integrated Projects: This involves saving time and money and delivering the project with base building works and fit out projects
- New Office fit out
- Office Refurbishment
- Office make good
- All types of educational Institution new and refurbishment requirements
- New and Refurbishments to Pubs, Clubs and restaurants
- Retail fit out
- Retail roll out programs
- Base building upgrades and refurbishment
- Integrated Projects.