- Head Contractor: the client appoints our company to handle the management of the construction project.
- Lump Sum: the contract is tendered. Following negotiation, the contract is awarded to us.
- Construction Management: In this scenario the terms are negotiated and a fixed fee is charged to cover preliminaries, overheads and profits.
Quality Office Fitouts in Western Sydney
If designed well, a well-curated, easy flowing office will foster a productive atmosphere and aid functionality, focus, and team morale. How you set up your office will dictate the ease of use of your equipment, furnishings, and workspaces. Get it wrong, however, and you’ll soon find difficulties to do with storage space, lighting, and the discomfort of those who use the premises.
For those who require office fitouts in Western Sydney would do well to consider refurbishment as a chance to invest, not only in the premises they manage but in the morale of the staff and the efficiency of the equipment they use. As with all contractors, if you try to cut costs concerning a refurb of your office, you will likely gain an understanding of their quality sooner than you think! Where such elements fail in durability, they may also cost you further when you realise you must again pay for refurbishment.
An Adaptable and Flexible Approach For Office Fitouts in Western Sydney
Since 2007 we’ve built a reputation for delivering refurbishment projects that are created to last. In western Sydney, office fitouts we’ve completed include a diverse range of business premises and a diverse range of business requirements. We draw on many decades of collective experience across the team, and it’s through this experience that we can offer an adaptable and flexible approach to your refurbishment.
Above everything else, we know that the most important element of our projects is the customer. We want to know the business requirements, the vision you might have, and that personal touch that can really bring warmth and atmosphere to an office space. You know your team, and you know how you can make your workplace more engaging for them. In order to help you achieve this, we will look at a number of things:
- Light fittings and curtains – how different forms of lighting can change the atmosphere and its impact on your team.
- Temperature control – how you can optimise it for efficiency and comfort.
- Capacity for different types of equipment – making sure there are always plug sockets or adapters or fittings where they need to be.
- Accessibility – making sure that all of your staff are catered for and can move around your office comfortably.
- Storage facilities – always having enough storage space to keep hold of your equipment or documents or other items that need securing.
- Sustainability – minimising the impact of your office space on the environment and reducing your green footprint.
When it comes to making sure your office space adheres to health and safety regulations, especially when it comes to minimising the impact of Covid-19, we’ve got it in hand. We are accredited and certificated in the tenets of health and safety, and you can rest assured that your refurb will meet national and international standards.
Get in Touch Today!
One of the anxieties that some may have when it comes to office fit outs in western Sydney NSW is that they don’t know exactly what they’re getting. We’d like to offer you a little peace of mind in this respect and invite you to take a look at some of our wonderful feedback on our testimonials section. All you need to do now to get started is to simply get in contact. Make use of our online contact form or our phone line and give us a few details about you, your business, and your vision of the project. We’ll get started on some ideas straight away – all we need is to hear from you now!
If you are looking for office fitouts in North Sydney, office fitouts in Newcastle, , office fitouts in Parramatta, The team at BTF Projects is here for your help and a friendly discussion about your business and vision of your project.
- Design and Construct: BTF Projects works in partnership with qualified designers / architects who meet the requirements of the clients
- Integrated Projects: This involves saving time and money and delivering the project with base building works and fit out projects
- New Office fit out
- Office Refurbishment
- Office make good
- All types of educational Institution new and refurbishment requirements
- New and Refurbishments to Pubs, Clubs and restaurants
- Retail fit out
- Retail roll out programs
- Base building upgrades and refurbishment
- Integrated Projects.