- Head Contractor: the client appoints our company to handle the management of the construction project.
- Lump Sum: the contract is tendered. Following negotiation, the contract is awarded to us.
- Construction Management: In this scenario the terms are negotiated and a fixed fee is charged to cover preliminaries, overheads and profits.
Looking for a Quality Interior Fitout in Sydney?
Regardless of how stylish or state-of-the-art the interior of a business premises can be, at some point, every property will need refurbishment. There may need to be rebranding if the company is undergoing improvements, there may need to be fittings created for new technology, or it may well be time for a newer, fresher atmosphere.
But recalibrating and organising an interior fitout in Sydney is not always an easy matter. For one thing, it can be a quite pricey affair, and regardless of how much money you might spend, there is always the possibility of a poor-quality service. What’s more, if your interior redesign has you shutting up business, you could lose out on profits in the long run.
Total Project Management for Any Premises
Here at BTF projects, we make it our priority to offer Sydney interior fitouts we put to the specific needs of your business at the heart of our service. Whether you are looking to refit an office, a retail unit or a hospitality venue, we have the expertise and knowledge to optimise productivity, sustainability and functionality.
Formed in 2007 and drawing on decades of expertise in a wide range of industries, our company is made up of dedicated individuals who prize communication with our clients above everything else. In the past, we’ve worked with some of the biggest brand names in the world and are happy to say that we retain the collaborative approach that has served us, and our customers, so well. For us, each job is unique, and different premises will call for different levels of expertise. That’s why we offer a total project management service that takes into account:
- Interior design contractors
- Qualified professional architects
- Accredited safety measures
- Electrical/plumbing/air conditioning technicians
- Furniture suppliers.
For all our interior fitouts in Sydney, we recognise not only that such services need to come at a reasonable price, but they are carried out with the minimum of disruption to your business. We also recognise that, during a time of heightened awareness of hygiene concerns, it is vital that all contractors follow strict safety guidelines. Not only are our contractors Covid-19 safe, but you will be happy to find all our refits are as well.
Our innovative, collaborative approach to interior fitouts in Sydney NSW extends beyond the mere quality of service and dedication to enduring solutions. Before we even get started on your job, we like to be sure you know what you are getting from us. That’s why we have collected a library of excellent feedback from our customers over the years, all of which can be found on our testimonial section of the website.
When you’ve secured our services, you will also be pleased to find that we make full use of computer-aided design when putting together our projects. It means we can plan for your refurbishment precisely and can offer you accurate details of what the end result is likely to look like.
Make the Call Today To Get The Best Interior Fitouts in Sydney!
You are only a few clicks and a few keystrokes away from enlisting our support today. To get started, either call us on the number on our website or use our dedicated contact form and provide us with a few details about you, your business, and what you envision for your project. We’ll get back to you shortly and look forward to helping you with your refurbishment!
- Design and Construct: BTF Projects works in partnership with qualified designers / architects who meet the requirements of the clients
- Integrated Projects: This involves saving time and money and delivering the project with base building works and fit out projects
- New Office fit out
- Office Refurbishment
- Office make good
- All types of educational Institution new and refurbishment requirements
- New and Refurbishments to Pubs, Clubs and restaurants
- Retail fit out
- Retail roll out programs
- Base building upgrades and refurbishment
- Integrated Projects.