- Head Contractor: the client appoints our company to handle the management of the construction project.
- Lump Sum: the contract is tendered. Following negotiation, the contract is awarded to us.
- Construction Management: In this scenario the terms are negotiated and a fixed fee is charged to cover preliminaries, overheads and profits.
Does Your Commercial Office Need a Fit Out?
If so, then you’ve come to the right place! Here at BTF Projects, we pride ourselves on turning our experience and passion for our industry into perfect office spaces for our customers, ensuring everyone we work with is proud of their new space. Not convinced? Have a browse of our portfolio to check out our previous projects. So, if you’re interested in working with us for a commercial office fitout for your Sydney-based company, why not get in touch with us today? You can do so by calling us, emailing us, or filling in the contact form on our website so that a friendly member of our team can get in contact with you directly about your project.
Why Our Team is the Best for Commercial Office Fitouts in Sydney
If you’re looking for a team to undertake your commercial office fit out, then you need to be sure that they’re professional, experienced and will get the job done correctly. Otherwise, you run the risk of safety protocols being broken and your final office being unfit for its purpose. So, why exactly is our team here at BTF Projects perfect for you?
1. They are experts who were specifically hand-picked.
We only settle for the best, which is why we scouted the industry to find the most experienced and passionate people for the job. This expertise is then passed over to you for your projects, giving you the best value for money.
2. They have extensive experience.
Not only does their experience pertain to smaller jobs, but also to larger projects that required a significantly higher amount of perseverance, skill, and patience. With this expertise behind them, they will have no problem in tackling any project that our customers throw at us.
3. They have a clear understanding of what it takes to successfully complete a project.
Project management and completion are tasks that require a significant amount of expertise, which is why it was important to us to find a team who could handle it, especially when put under pressure. Here at BTF Projects, we strive to take the burden off of our clients when it comes to their fit outs, allowing them to focus on what really matters: Running their business.
4. They have great communication.
Communication, whether between co-workers whilst on the job or between us and our customers, is key to ensuring that these projects run to completion without delays. Our team members understand this and strive to keep everyone updated at every step of the process, ensuring that all involved stay on the same page throughout.
How do I Get Started?
If you’re ready to begin your commercial office fit out, then what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us today! You can use our phone number, 0408 630 936, our email, email@example.com, or the contact form on our website, which will allow one of our friendly team members to get back in contact with you.
Remember, whether your project is big or small, you can rely on our team at BTF Projects to get it done! We also provide quality commercial interior fitouts, commercial shop fitouts, commercial refurbishments throughout Sydney.
- Design and Construct: BTF Projects works in partnership with qualified designers / architects who meet the requirements of the clients
- Integrated Projects: This involves saving time and money and delivering the project with base building works and fit out projects
- New Office fit out
- Office Refurbishment
- Office make good
- All types of educational Institution new and refurbishment requirements
- New and Refurbishments to Pubs, Clubs and restaurants
- Retail fit out
- Retail roll out programs
- Base building upgrades and refurbishment
- Integrated Projects.